Conquer the market
while your team conquers
the World Cup!
1. A withdrawal will be made in the same currency and to the same account and/or credit card from which the funds were originally deposited, unless the Company has decided, according to its sole discretion, to transfer the funds to a different account. The Company is allowed to cancel the withdrawal request in 5 business days if a Client does not provide the Company with the banking account details for a withdrawal through wire transfer. It must be a form of official document with stamp and logo of the Client`s Bank. The official document must include the following information: IBAN number/account number, SWIFT/BIC; routing number (if applies), Client name, Bank name and address;
2. Company may charge a commission for depositing of funds to the Trading Account and withdrawals to the Client including fees for wire transfers in Client`s favor. Depending on the payment solution the fee will be 25 - 50 Euro for every wire transfer. The mentioned fee will be deducted from the wire transfer;
3. Withdrawal requests should be submitted through the Company's website. The Company does not obligate to process withdrawal requested transmitted by any other means.
4. In case of a withdrawal request made by the Client, the Company shall transfer the requested amount (less any transfer fees, if applicable) within Seven (7) Business Days following the day the Client was identified by the Company subject to the Margin requirements, as set by the Company, in full.
5. The Company is allowed to cancel the withdrawal request of the Client if, according to the Company's discretion:
a) the remaining balance (after the withdrawal) is not sufficient to guarantee the open trades in the Trading Account;
b) a client is not verified by the Company. Client must provide full package of KYC documents (Identification card, Proof of address, Proof of payment: front card copy - showing only the last 4 digits, expiration date and credit card holder name; back card copy – Showing only last 4 credit card digits and your signature);
c) a client did not provide the Company with signed in handwriting Declarations of Deposit for every deposit transaction, Bonus plan/agreement (in case if Bonus was provided);
d) a client must send required signed documents within the next 5 business days otherwise Client`s withdrawal request may be cancelled by the Company.